Welcome to Alanda Club Marbella website. We are confident that you will find useful information and hope you enjoy each visit to our site. In order to provide the most effective website, we need to establish some rules for our visitors.
- 1. Alanda Club's website contains information related to type of activities, products and services we render. Said information must be considered as an introduction only.
2. This website provides you with information about Alanda Club Marbella and its services, as well as about other companies of the Alanda Group. As a visitor and user of this website, you agree to abide by the conditions exposed below. Therefore, we recommend you to read carefully this section before using this site. Alanda Club Marbella reserves the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of these terms at any time, and to make changes to products and programs described in this website without previous notice. Please, check our website periodically for possible modifications.
In compliance with the Information Society and Electronic Trade Law commonly known as LSSI-CE, Alanda Club Marbella informs all users that the contents of the website, its domains and subdomains are under the responsibility of the company:
ALANDA MANAGEMENT SERVICES, S.L.
C.I.F. / N.I.F. B92046796
3. Use of information. Alanda Club Marbella guarantees the confidentiality of the personal data provided by the users which is subject to automated processing according to the legislation on personal data protection, in particular, the LO 15/99 Personal Data Protection act of December 13th.
The personal details of our clients and users will be held in a computerized file for the promotion of our hotel, restaurant and other leisure services, as well as other services related to tourism activities from companies belonging to Alanda, under the responsibility of Alanda Club Marbella.
Should you wish to exercise your rights to access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, please get in touch with us on (+34) 952 768 150 or by email to email@example.com.
By filling in the contact forms of our website, you expressly authorise Alanda Club Marbella to communicate your details to companies of the Ona Group for the above mentioned commercial purposes and a more personalized attention.
4. Limitation to individual and non-commercial use. This website has been designed for individual use. It is prohibited to modify, copy, distribute, retransmit, reproduce, publish, market, sell any material from this site, or any other activity that could be accomplished by using the contents of this website, unless under our express written consent.
Travel Agencies and Tour-Operators with an official license and legally authorized are excluded from the previous limitation paragraph, if a request is presented in advance to Alanda Club Marbella for such utilization, and as long as they obtained the written authorization from Alanda Club Marbella.
This request has to be sent via fax or e-mail by the Agency or Tour-Operator's representative, indicating the intended use of the trademark, texts, pictures or graphics requested. It will not be authorized under any circumstances, the creation or design of a website for the Agency/Tour Operator' own use or for a third party, which domain could be identified with the Alanda registered trademark.
- 5. Alanda is not responsible for any loss or damage originated by accessing, using or misusing the web page and its contents. All the Alanda Club Marbella information in this web page is provided "AS IS", without warranty of any kind, either express or implied; consequently Alanda Club Marbella is not responsible for any warranty regarding this information. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, thus, the above exclusion may not apply to you. The use of this website is at your own risk. Therefore, neither Alanda Club Marbella nor its representatives or agents, are responsible for any loss or damage, directly or indirectly, special or consequential, connected in any way with or as a result of the use of this web page. You hereby waive any right to bring any claim against Alanda Club Marbella related to the use of this web page or the use of any other information available in the Alanda Club Marbella website.
6. Copyright and Proprietary Rights information. This page contains and reference to trademarks, patents, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes and other proprietary rights of Alanda. No license to or right in any such trademarks, patents, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes and other Alanda proprietary rights is granted or conferred. All the contents of this website, such as texts, graphics, logos, icons, images, data compilation, as well as software is exclusive property of Alanda and is all protected by international copyright laws.
Alanda reserves the right to file legal actions against individuals and/or legal entities and their representatives, whom infringed the conditions stated in the present agreement, especially those concerning copyrights.
This website is not intended for distribution; if use or access to the site violates or infringes any local law in your jurisdiction.
- 7. Links. Alanda Club Marbella does not assume responsibility for the information contained in third party web pages linked to this website. The links presented in our website have merely informative purposes and in no case indicate endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of such sites.
- 8. Alanda is not responsible for the possible discrepancies that could emerge between the printed version of documents and the electronic version of the same information published in our website./li>
- 9. The documents and published photographs in our website, could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. The information is periodically submitted for revision. Alanda Club Marbella reserves the right to make changes, corrections and/or improvements at any time to the products or programs described in our site.
- 11. General provisions. The use of this website, does not imply the existence of any agreement, contract, commitment, business relationship, or association between the user and Alanda Club Marbella. Any right not granted or conferred upon you within these terms, remains strictly reserved to Alanda Club Marbella.
- 12. Applicable law. Any conflict originated by the present website, will be governed by the Spanish law and Spanish Courts.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device when you visit our website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognises that Cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user’s device. There are a number of different types of Cookies, each having a different purpose.
What types of Cookies may be used on this website?
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features. We use these Cookies to enable the services which you have specifically asked for.
Performance Cookies are Cookies which collect information on how visitors use a website, i.e. which pages visitors go to most. We use these Cookies to collect information anonymously on the pages which you have visited.
Functional Cookies are Cookies which allow the website to remember choices made by the user (name, address, language). We use these Cookies to remember choices made to improve our users experience.
Advertising Cookies are Cookies which are used to deliver adverts more relevant to a user's interests. They remember that a user has viewed a website before. They are often linked to the functionality of the site. We use these Cookies to collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising relevant to you and your interests.
If you have Cookies enabled on your machine, we will present you with advertisements relevant to our website. Google and third party vendors show our advertisements across different internet sites. If you have Cookies switched on you may see advertisements for this website on other websites.
Should you wish to opt out of Tailored Advertising please visit the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/
Third Party Cookies
We may install third party cookies on our website. Third party cookies are cookies that are set by a domain other than the website that is being visited by the user. If a user visits a website and another entity sets a cookie through that website, this would be a third party cookie.
Cookies are used by us to enable us to improve our website and to deliver a more personalized service for you. If, after supplying personal information, you require a copy of it or you wish to discuss, correct or delete it, please contact us using the Contact Information on our Home Page.
To contact Bookassist, our reservation system, please see office contact details on Bookassist.org/contact.jsp
- Strictly Necessary Cookies
- What are Cookies?